The ’Capital of the Arctic’ Advanced Development Zone is the first Arctic advanced social and economic development zone with preferences operating in the Far East created in accordance with Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 656 dated 12.05.2020.
TOTAL INVESTMENT, RUB BILLION
NEW JOBS CREATED
Certificate number and date
Scope of activity
|1||OOO NOVATEK-Murmansk (LLC)||No. 51000000491 dated 27.05.2020||Oil and gas industry||Belokamenka, Kolsky District||BUILDING OF A CENTER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF LARGE-CAPACITY MARINE STRUCTURES|
|2||OOO Terminal Udarnik (LLC)||No. 51000000529 dated 16.10.2020||Transport and logistics||Minkino, Kolsky District||ESTABLISHMENT OF A TERMINAL AND SERVICE FOR SHIP MAINTENANCE AND DELIVERY OF FISH PRODUCTS|
|3||OOO Reneyssans Arktik (LLC)||No.51000000535 dated 21.10.2020||Construction||Murmansk||ESTABLISHMENT AND EQUIPMNT OF A TECHNOLOGICAL COMPLEX FOR MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY OF METAL STRUCTURES AND PIPELINE UNITS|
|4||OOO TULOMA Marine Terminal (LLC)||No. 51000000542 dated 30.11.2020||Transport and logistics||Mezhdurechye, Kolsky District||CONSTRUCTION OF A SPECIALIZED MARINE BULK CARGO TERMINAL IN THE MURMANSK SEAPORT|
|5||OOO Primeline (LLC)||No. 77000000558 dated 25.12.2020||Construction||Murmansk (Abram-Mys)|
|6||OOO Pondera Arktik (LLC)||No. 51000000574 dated 26.03.2021||Construction||Belokamenka, Kolsky District||ARRANGEMENT OF CAPACITIES FOR CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION WORKS AS PART OF THE ARCTIC SPG 2 PROJECT|
|7||OOO ARKTIK ENERGIS (LLC)||No. 51000000585 dated 28.04.2021||Construction||Belokamenka, Kolsky District||ESTABLISHMENT OF A COMPETENCE CENTER FOR CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION AND COMMISSIONING OF LARGE FACILITIES, INCLUDING HIGHLY DANGEROUS FACILITIES|
|8||ООО LAVNA COMMERCIAL SEA PORT (LLC)||No. 51000000680 dated 04.03.2022||Transport and logistics||Mezhdurechye, Kolsky District|
Administrative and tax preferences in certain areas of the Murmansk Region
Business entities and individual entrepreneurs
Initiators of new investment projects in the ‘Capital of the Arctic’ ADZ
Separate territories of the city of Murmansk, Kola district and Vidyaevo
RUB 500,000 +
Incentives for residents of the Russian Arctic Zone for ‘Capital of the Arctic’ ADZ residents
Criteria for Applicants
- The ADZ resident status may be obtained by business entities and individual entrepreneurs registered in the ADZ ares, which do not have branches outside the ADZ, save for branches and representative offices within any other ADZ.
- Capital investments in the investment project must be at least RUB 500,000 (excluding VAT).
- The Applicant's business activities must correspond to the activities specified in Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 656 dd. 12.05.2020.
- The Applicant may not be a participant in a regional investment project.
- The Applicant may not be in reorganisation, liquidation or bankruptcy.
- The Applicant must have no unpaid in taxes, levies and insurance contributions to state extra-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation or any other outstanding obligatory payments to the budgets of the budget system of the Russian Federation for the past calendar year in an amount exceeding 25% of the book value of the Applicant's assets.
- The project is highly likely to be financed based on the information and documents provided (funding sources are specified, loan terms are realistic).
How to obtain the ADZ resident status
Creating a package of documents for submission of an Application
DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Submission of an Application and supporting documents
Resolution on the Application
A response will be provided to the Applicant within 10 business days following the date of the resolution
Entering into an Agreement
within 1 month following the date of the resolution
Adding the Applicant to the register of ADZ residents
within 5 business days following the date of execution of the Agreements
ADZ authorized bodies
+7 (8152) 566-533
- Advice on the procedure for obtaining the resident status
- Ensuring that all administrative procedures have been completed
- Project support
- Advice on the development of a business plan
- Development of a business plan
- Finding a land lot for the project
- Assistance in obtaining a land lot without bidding
+7 (8152) 567-787
Frequently asked questions