The purpose of the Subsidy provision is to reimburse expenses incurred by small and medium-sized business entities carrying out activities aimed at the solution of social problems. The Subsidy is provided to reimburse a part of expenses for carrying out activities aimed at the solution of social problems for the current and previous financial years, namely:
1. Acquisition of fixed assets related to the production of goods, performance of works, provision of services.
2. Acquisition of medical equipment, prosthetic and orthopaedic appliances, as well as technical means, including motor vehicles, materials that can be exclusively used to prevent disability and to rehabilitate disabled persons.
3. Acquisition of furniture, appliances.
4. Acquisition of raw materials and auxiliary products (special clothing, containers, packages, etc.) for the production of goods, performance of works, provision of services.
5. Payment for communication services.
6. Payment for utility services, including the lease of premises.
Type of support
- Manufacturing industry
- Transport and Logistic
- Energy, Housing and Utilities
- Ship Repair and Shipbuilding
- Fisheries and Fish Farming
- Health and Medicine
- Other sectors
- Social sphere
- Culture, sport and leisure
- Education, science and technology